So fairly recently it was my birthday so I happen to get my hands on some new makeup. (Lol my friends know me well and I’m pretty easy to please)
With new makeup especially eye shadow and lipstick I immediately started swatching like a wannabe beautuber and thinking of what looks to come up with. Being in college and loving sleep I usually choose sleep over waking up earlier to put on makeup. (Or i will go to class late…I’m not a good student as you read)
So I was thinking, if I come up with eye shadow looks ahead of time with specific shadows I could refer back to this post for reference and be prepared while saving time. So mainly this post is more for me but hey if you have this palate or similar colors we can help each other out with planning out our makeup so we can be more efficient in the morning.
The palate I’m using is the Sephora Enchanted Sky Palatte.
The shades consist of
- Matte pale pint tint beige
- Matte yellow tint white
- Matte light cool tone brown
- Shimmer light bronze brown
- Shimmer light gold
- Shimmer purple burgundy
- Matte ashy grey lavender
- Matte dark cool tone brown
For the look I was going for was a soft gold and burgundy look. Some thing simple with some holiday festivity.
- With 2 I would put an thin layer all over the lid for a base.
- With 3 I would put it in the crease, outer lid, and 1/3 of outer lower last line.
- 8 would go in th outer lid and 1/3 of outer lower last line
- 2 would be put on the inner lid amd lower lash line.
- 6 would be put in the center of the lid.
- 5 would be used as an inner corner highlight.
- Finished off with a simple thinner cat eye liner and a slightly arched brow
Now with this all being said will I be able to achieve this look probably not. As much as I love makeup im still a novice so we will have to see. I could definitely make the inner corner pop more and make the burgundy more prominent. Hopefully my actual lashes won’t be as chunky.
Hopefully I will try this look and update to see how wearable it is, any improvements to the steps, ect.